Dr. N. Rajeswaran, Coordinator, Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Entrepreneurship Development Cell is a flagship initiative of the college that produces a pool of prospective entrepreneurs. The cell operates in association with JNTUH EDC in order to inspire and develop entrepreneurial abilities among the students. Under its wing, a number of programs and workshops are organized to train students in developing skills and capabilities required for starting small scale businesses. It encourages students to come up with ideas for setting up of businesses, and provides mentoring from real time entrepreneurs. The cell networks with best funding agencies and venture capitalists to provide requisite financial support and guidance.
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell aims to:
1. induce motivation and competence among young prospective entrepreneurs
2. develop and strengthen entrepreneurial abilities
3. explore resources for setting up of business ventures
4. understand the process of running startups and small scale businesses
5. understand factors responsible for the success of business ventures