Quality & Strategies
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
1. Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
2. The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
3. Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
4. The credibility of evaluation procedures.
5. Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
6. Sharing of research findings.
7. Admission Quality.
8. Student Profile.
9. Placement Quality.
10. Higher Studies.
11. Feedback Analysis.
12. Result Analysis.
13. Students Participation in Guest Lecture/Seminars/Workshops.
14. Day to day Attendance monitoring.
15. Success rate (Passed out Graduates).
16. Success in Competitive Exams.
17. Students Awards and Recognitions.
18. Distinguished Alumni Profile.
19. Faculty Quality.
20. Faculty Average age group.
21. Quality of Research Publications.
22. Consultancy Projects.
23. Research Projects.
24. Workshops/Seminars/FDP/Conferences Organised.
25. Workshops/Seminars/FDP/Conferences Attended/Participated.
26. Patents Applied/Awarded.
27. Books Published/Reviewed/Edited.
28. Faculty Awards and Recognitions.
29. Faculty Guiding PhDs.
30. No. Of Collaborations.
31. Class Room Quality.
32. Seminar Hall Quality.
33. Hostel Quality.
34. Teaching Learning Methods.
35. Conduction of Examinations and Evaluation.