Malla Reddy Engineering College has a well established placement cell to assist students from various disciplines in finding job opportunities. Apart from regular curriculum, the students are thoroughly exposed to the latest global MARKET trends through extension lectures by eminent professional managers, academicians and other distinguished personalities. Mock inter-views are conducted to develop confidence levels among students. The placement cell gauges the demand/supply requirements of the industry and equips the students accordingly from time to time to match the needs of the corporate world.
Objectives of Training & Placement Department "To place all the praise worthy students before completing their course and make them globally competitive"
- To document the profile of eligible students
- To interact with different recruitment managers regularly
- To invite companies for Campus Recruitment.
- To execute the activities on Campus Recruitment.
- To equip the students during their 3rd and 4th years to face selection process through the focused training on Personality Development Programmers, Aptitude/Logical Reasoning & Soft Skills.
- To train the students through seminars and workshops for a technical skill.
Activities of Training & Placement Cell
INDUSTRY INSTITUTE PARTNERSHIP