MREC - Lecture Capturing System
- MREC Lecture Capture system is an automated audio-video recording solution for class room lectures.
- It provides access to classroom video lectures and activities in online. Students can access the recorded video lectures and other materials from anywhere through laptops, tablets and Android platforms.
- Lecture Capture System— Better Learning through Recorded class room Video lectures
- Students can watch the missed/completed classroom recordings – anytime; anywhere; any place.
- Students can access the video lectures anytime, anywhere (through internet access if you stay outside the college also.
- Discover new types of created content to supplement classroom lectures
- Collaborate, which improves comprehension
- Achieve a deeper and more current understanding
- Use tools for easy revision, asking questions and interacting with peers.
- Focus on understanding the class rather than taking notes
- Availability of all contents at one place
- Students can ask questions anytime through discussion forum.
- Follow People/ Topics – Follow people and topics to learn from them and take advantage of peer learning.
- Content Catalog – Content catalog has all the courses that are being taught in college on lecture capture platform.
MREC ACADEMIC LECTURES WEB LINK
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Humanities and Sciences
Internet of Things(IOT)
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning(AIML)
ABOUT MRECAbout MREC
MREC Health Care
View MALLA REDDY ENGINEERING COLLEGE (Autonomous) in a larger map